Page 1 - Reviews - Cetaphil, Baby, Ultra Soothing Lotion with Shea Butter, 8 oz (226 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is the only lotion that works for my boy during the winter. He usually have dry skin during the season. so i decided to buy this here in iherb. It doesnt have a scent at al and its gentle fit for those who have sensitive skin. It really works! The size and packaging is worth the money.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I love using this on my little one because I know I can trust the brand and ingredients. It is quite a thin lotion, which I feel could be a bit thicker. For everyday use on normal skin, this works very well. If your skin is very dry, you may want to try something more substantial.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This is great for sensitive skin and the size is good as well. I really like this type of packaging since it’s efficient to get the product out. It’s moisturizing and has no scent. I use it on my hands and arms and it leaves the skin feeling very smooth. I recommend it.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Nice, very natural, not too rich or oily, my daught 's face chapped a little bit, I apply this on it, several days after, her skin smooth again.

Posted on May 31, 2022

The scent is light and nice , moisturizing is perfect with no side effect or allergies perfect for babies and older kids also perfect for older people for light moisturizing. Packaging and the size is great is great

Posted on May 29, 2022

I dont have a baby, but I have sensitive skin and this was great! Most scented lotions make me itchy, but this product had no smell and kept my skin hydrated throughout the day!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Moisturizing and good for normal/ dry skin. I have confidence in the cetaphil brand and it’s ingredients. We’ve been using this on my kid since the baby days.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

We use this on our son’s face and body every day. It helps so much to soothe his skin on dry days and after baths. It also helps with the redness from his teething drool rash.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

as good as Eczema smoothing lotion. this one can apply on face. a bit thicker than Eczema smoothing lotion.

5f670a15-1563-409a-99fc-9050830c21ee
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

We don't use this one much after finding the Eucerin baby eczema lotion, but this is still a fantastic product for little ones with sensitive skin. Has a nice texture and smooth application. Good year-round, but best in hotter months.