Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, Vanilla Flavor Plant-Based Protein, Vegan, Easy to Digest, 2 lb (907 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This is by far the cleanest vegan Protein powders I've come across! Without Soy . It has kind of a nutty taste, I love adding to my shake Those that say it tastes awful clearly are not resourceful. Sometimes I'll just make a shake with almond milk, banana the Protein powder and a couple dashes of Cinnamon and less Ginger, YUMM! My other shake: Half Organic beet 1/3 cup Organic dried Goji berries 1 cup Frozen mixed berries or blueberries One banana 2 tbsp Wild-caught Fish collagen Organic Baobab 1-2 tbs Blackstrap Molasses Pinch of Organic Mixed greens Couple sprinkles of Cinnamon & Ginger Organic Almond Milk YUMMM and LOADED with nutrients! Sometimes I leave out the Baobab and Blackstrap Molasses. I just hate that they're always out of this product...because it's that good.

07d8d6fb-f982-4946-8e5f-39ace870c515
Posted on Mar 28, 2022

My favourite vegan protein brand. I love it, literary my only issue with it is that it's not always available for my country and I have to wait and order it as soon as they are in stock. I use it for everything: after workouts, for cookies, for snacks and etc. It tastes great and body processes it really well, I don't feel weird or heavy afterwords. The size is ususal, I don't love the packaging, but honestly the quality is so good that the packaging just doesn't matter.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

i cant say enough good things about california gold nutrition. i use many of their products and have never been disappointed. i like the pea powdered protein that they sell. their cinnamon bun may be my favorite flavored protein i have ever tried, so i recommend that, unless you love vanilla more than anything for some reason. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

am trying the chocolate and cinamon bum next... however i do like the vanilla taste unlike what the others say, i have tried the other non vegan one but they get really cloudy this one is perfect! i have a weak stomach but this one actually not making me feel "not digesting" or upset my stomach in any way.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I've been looking for a high quality plant based protein that doesn't break the bank and this fits the bill. This is a good value for the money. The taste is good, not overbearing but I could do without the added salt. I like that mixes easily and it is easy to digest as advertised. This is my pre-workout drink and mixed in my smoothie is all I need until lunch. I fell I benefit from the quality ingredients and the I like the amino acid profile in this product. I'll be ordering this monthly.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Good value for money. I buy this for my aprtner who is 70 as he wants to increase his protein intake but cant digest meat very well. This is a great option for other older adults that are trying to keep their protein intake at an optimum level. I have re-ordered several times. The vanilla flavour is the best.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I cannot digest whey protein due to a dairy allergy. This is by far the best value (even cheaper than MRM Veggie Elite which is in my opinion the next best competitor in this category). The amino acid stack is fantastic and the ingredients are great. Highly recommend - this is my go to as a bodybuilder.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

One of the best tasting plant based protien powders on the market! I have tried many different brands and recently order the iHerb brand. And I love it! The ingredients are simple and wholesome, the packaging is is minimal, so easy to store in limited space. The quality is top notch and the flavor is naturally without being to sweet or chalky. I would love to see more flavor options, but I ordering different flavors that can mix in my smoothies or even to use in baking

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is the best vegan protein powder I’ve ever tasted omg.. I’m really surprised.. the ones I’ve tried so far had this weird chemical taste or i had to add fruits and honey to make it bearable but this takes the cake!! It mixes well with oatmeal!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I'm very pleasantly surprised of the quality of this plant based vegan protein. I drink one scoop or a little less after workout and it just makes the difference on the following day. The vanilla flavour tastes so goood and it mixes easily with milk or water. Can only recommend!