Page 1 - Reviews - Brothers-All-Natural, Disney Junior Fruit-Crisps, Variety Pack, 6 Packs - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

My daughter doesn't like it, maybe because of the texture and the strawberry is too sour. But my son really liked it, he loves it actually. He asked me to buy some more. And I've surely bought this again. This is a healthy, nutritious and delicious snack. Though it's too expensive, but it's worth the price. Highly recommend as a kid on-the-go snack.

13a9c9d5-eba4-45ee-92bf-a33a607f1f1e
RGA640
Posted on May 23, 2022

Good quality, my 4 year nephew likes it so much. This can be appreciated by both adults and kids. I like that it packed in individually per serving. It is a good idea to snack on dried fruits instead of junk food. Not too sweet. Size is just right. Flavor is good and natural

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

These freeze dried fruits are simply amazing! I love all of them except strawberry (no idea why, as it is quite tasty!). Packages could've been bigger in size, though :) In any case, taste is great, very sweet and crunchy. Awesome ingredients and healthy for on-the-go snacking. Will buy again for sure!

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

My 1 year old loves Brothers All Natural fruit crisps and so do I (no additives or artificial ingredients, just fruit). Ive been getting them for about 3 months now and it has become a family favorite! They're a great addition to any meal and are the perfect "on the go" as well. I highly recommend :)

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

I bought them for my kids because I want them to have a natural snack without any bad ingredients in it. That was certainly use by the fresh apple pears and strawberries, The strawberries tend to a little bit sour but the pears and apples was extremely sweet. Must try!!

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

My daughter enjoyed it, she loved the packaging the most I think. I found the packages convenient but haven't gone to purchase again. I prefer to cut up an apple which is cheaper to buy and eaten by my toddler all the same. It was a fun novelty for her and a quick and easy snack to take on the go.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

Kids love them. I love them! just be careful if you give the bag to little kids, if they dump it out, the powdery residue will fall out all over the place.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Good taste and interesting texture, packaging is cute with Disney characters. Some pieces are quite broken up, wish they all come in bigger size pieces. Kids like them.

f5f949d7-94f7-442d-b68c-1159b8f258d9
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Unlike some other brands, this is predominantly sweet so it’s very palatable for children. Totally need something like this. Price a little on high side.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My picky toddler absolutely loves these! He especially likes to mix them into his oatmeal in the morning for breakfast. I love that it's just fruit with no added sugars