Page 1 - Reviews - Benadryl, Original Strength, Itch Stopping Cream, Ages 2+, 1 oz (28.3 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

We've been using this every day on bug bites and it's been so helpful. No scent, doensn't burn so it's gentle on the skin.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It's very effective for itching. It's a product that I'm satisfied with.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I satisfy this product! I bought this product, because active ingradiet is exactry same like the product, which I used to use in Japan!

Posted on May 11, 2022

It works wonder on my daughter’s mosquito bites, relief itching. No strong or strange smell. Essential for the family medicine cabinet.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love the anti itching cream so far. But I consider using it for mild itching. Love the product

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

great to apply on skin after insect bites. no strong scent and it really works for bites not to get swollen

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Some how this seems to work better for me than the extra strength. Hope you like my review.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Seems affective on mosquito bites but have only used on minor irritations and cannot speak to it effectiveness on anything else.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I tried it 2 times a little relief but not that much I will continue using and see if it does any better.