Page 1 - Reviews - Benadryl, Itch Relief Stick, Extra Strength, 0.47 fl oz (14 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

During the summer, my toddler gets a rash from sweat irritation on his neck. He's got it in a few spots right now. I put this on it one time to help with the inflammation and irritation, and I guess it helped him feel a lot better because every day he asks me to put it on his neck. I also like it for myself for when I have those extra itchy bug bites that I can't stop myself from scratching.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Item works to stop itch. However, from my use I experience that you have to press the stick on to a hard surface (like your nail or ankle bone) to facilitate the flow of the product. If there was a better delivery design, it would be my go to product.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is not bad, but I found it hard to dispense. It does in fact provide a relief to itchy area, but it takes a while for the swollen area to go back to normal. Overall, this is really nice for carrying around, but my absolute favorite is Sting Stop gel.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

A convenient size like a marker pen. Easy to bring out daily, just in case, especially having my little ones around. But if it is a raw skin, got to be careful. Can be very painful to apply. I use it mainly on mozzies and bug bites.

b001662c-80a3-43e4-8bc7-4e0f92fac3ea
eff2a503-1b19-4aa9-9529-dc5557233993
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It's a stick type, so it's great to carry around in your bag. It's a must-have item for a trip. I recommend it.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Instant relief through the anti-histamine diphenhydramine. The amount in a single pack is more than I needed. My last one expired long before it was empty.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

good ingredients and best benefits for good use, i use it every day. nice size! love the quality. good packaging! gentle and nice! nice scent. a lot of benefits.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Used one so far for insect bite, won't say it stops the itches right away but not bad, it's don't have scent, and quite small so easy to bring along and won't put much weight on my bag..

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

If anyone wants an instant relief from the discomfort & itchiness of insect bites, this is the product to go for. My brother who loves hiking always keeps this product in his pocket during summer time!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I always keep one of these in my hiking bag, just in case. It provides immediate relief from itching if you get a bug bite.