Page 1 - Reviews - Benadryl, Extra Strength, Itch Stopping Gel, 3.5 fl oz (103 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

i use it to stop my eczema itch because i don't get mosquito bites and it takes a while to work when applied on smaller areas. it doesn't really work on larger surface areas, which is what i wanted to use it for so i deducted one star. i passed it on to a colleague instead and she said it works very well for her!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

i have eczema prone skin so i use this to stop the itch that i have due to dry & flaky skin. it doesn't stop the itch immediately but it does after a few minutes. better than other anti itch products. haven't tested it out for mosquito bites but will definitely use it for that too. i applied it on kind of exposed skin and it didn't burn (I don't recommend to, just that mine was itching).

Posted on May 1, 2022

We find Benadryl lotion extremely good for itchy skin our daughter bought a tube back from the USA a few years back, its the best. iherbs handled our order and shipping without a hitch and had our order delivered to Perth Australia within 3 weeks.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I bought last summer benadryl pen and it really worked well. Now i bought bigger size because we have many masquitos in our place. Its very good quility and well packed. Highly recommend!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

DOES THE TRICK. Bugs love me. So much. I do not love (all) of them. I keep this by my bed so I can at least sleep at night. (Nothing worse than blankets against bug bites on your ankles.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I wish I had discovered this sooner. I get bad reaction to insect bites, but thankfully this product is effective and provides fast relief from itch.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

pleasant smell and nice cooling feel. Doesn't wholly remove itch from insect bites but I am very prone and sensitive to the effect of biting critters.

RGA640
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

It's just okay. The gel is quite cooling to the skin, and it relieves the itching in my thighs. My only problem with the formula is that it's too watery. I think I like the cream/ointment formula more