Page 1 - Reviews - Beech-Nut, Naturals, Fruit & Veggie Melties, 8+ Months, Apple & Pumpkin, 1 oz (28 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

quality is great ingredients are organic, taste looks good with my kid, use is great coz you just need hot milk. size is ok with its price, package is ok, benefit from organic is good, age of being served is a 6months and up. frequency of use is ok with my kid, he likes it, diet is ok, flavor well its organic, leafy,

31cf9793-dec2-4992-b1e1-c2493469354a
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

My kids have allergies to pretty much everything (egg,nuts dairy being the main ones). These little Melties are amazing. With only 3 ingredients, I don’t need to worry. They remind me of a prawn cracker the way the melt in your mouth. Full of flavour! Low key similar to a pumpkin pie. 10/10 and will 100% buy again

8d89b602-1381-40fd-969f-0a16d4309c13
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Tastes like real fruits with natural sweetness, my boy just love this. Size is perfect for travel. Resealable so I don’t need to transfer to another container. Glad to have found this product, great snack for toddlers, yummy and healthy.

7d91eb96-7dc6-4a2f-98a6-5e11ba62163e
Posted on May 12, 2022

My 7 month old absolutely loves these - really love that they've got only 3 ingredients, great flavor, tastes literally like apples and pumpkins, and it's easy to carry around in your bag due to the packaging (zip lock). Would recommend for all babies who want to try something different to just crackers (or require snacks without wheat).

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It smells like a vegetable but taste great. My l2 year old is happy with this. Im glad that it also contains iron, calcium and some other vitamins that is good for little kids.

141a3a7f-8bf2-46b0-9408-1aa5e1491c29
Posted on May 12, 2022

best safest food for babies. no sugar added, no nasties. one of the best brands. my big one loves it. been hooked for their no added sugar n nasties even since first purchase. happy it's back in stock!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I think this is my baby’s favorite snacks, it melts easily in the mouth. I am going to order more from this brand when it is on special.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My 19mo toddler loves this! tastes good! I like that there is no added sugar. Good for kids! only issue is it turns soft after opening the packaging although there is ziplock.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

These are perfect for little ones, no dairy, easy to eat & we use these when travelling! No bad ingredients, Bub can’t get enough & loves the flavor. Perfect age on packaging, they melt in her mouth so no chocking. Quality product.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love this product my kids eat them all the time. healthy and convenient when you are on the go. The apple pumpkin is a really good flavour.