Page 1 - Reviews - Bar Harbor, Skinless, Boneless Smoked Sardine Fillets, 6.7 oz (190 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great flavor. Great for keto. Great for fat salads. It’s great to make vegan salad dressing. Lemon, nutritional yeast and tahini. Such a keto salad topper. Living in Japan I miss green flavors and these are so good. I make “fat salads” with healthy fats like olives and avocado, pumpkin seeds and organic olive oil. Sometimes sardines but I got kind of sick of them haha.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

You can tell these Sardines are of incredible quality right off the bat. The portion is huge compared to most other Sardines.. That said.. It tastes quite dry. I added lemon juice to it but it didn't help much. Not sure I'll get it again. Maybe, maybe not. I recommend you try it, it is much more of a bang for your buck than most other canned Sardines.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

if you find yourself wishing that the size of your sardine tin was larger then this is for you! that extra 60-70 grams makes a difference and the smoked flavor is great..would definitely buy again!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Tasty, skinless and boneless sardines fillets in brine and lot of black grounded pepper. My first purchase and definitely not the last.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It’s ok , I had it with some cooked veggies. The size of the fish is really good .. but the smoky flavor is just too strong for me.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

very tasty, MSC certified is a must in all fish products

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I didn't really care for the taste of these skinless, boneless smoked sardine filets. Although the quality was alright the size of the packaging was a little bigger than what I had expected. I have tried the other Bar Harbor product: Bar Harbor,Wild Petite Sardines in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 4.2 oz (120 g) and I found these to be superior in flavor, size and taste.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Very quality fish. It is very tasty and I use it in sandwiches and pasta.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

good taste, good sardine fillets, it makes quite a full meal, so I would rate it great.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Haven't tasted yet but was attrackted to the purpoted qualit of the ingredients and the fact they were responsibly and sustainably fished