Page 1 - Reviews - Banila, Dear Hydration Skin Care Starter Kit, 4 Piece Kit - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Purchased this travelling set just before buying cleansing balm. And I loved it. Great products. This cleanser became my favorite, it really removes everything from your face. I have sensitive skin and don't wear heavy makeup, but it works great removing my sunscreen. The texture feels and smells amazing. Other products from this set are great too. Will continue to purchase and have recommended to everyone I know.

CJ77ZA
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Wow I love this cleansing balm. It feel a lot less oilier / fatty than the Heimish balm. Willl definitely be buying the full size. The cleanser is amazing too. A little goes a longggg way so this tiny amount actually lasted me about 2 weeks. The toner is super hydrating too. My skin loved all the products in this kit.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Tried this traveling set first before buying the actual size. Love the whole set. The cleansing balm was able to cleanse makeup. Love it that my skin felt moist after use. Bought the actual sizes there after. affordable price. Delivery was on time.

2475ea80-c8bc-4815-9945-fd3db5cc638c
Posted on Jul 8, 2021

The group is well small, but the products are good. The most beautiful thing is an excellent makeup remover, a good group to identify the products.

858d302e-aa97-4208-a372-d2083d64bee1
e0844842-44c5-4095-9f94-9d0a4be3b0fc
c7449ccf-ab45-4bb3-8d9e-4999cde5a75e
74b0a74e-c554-4f33-88dd-dd01fb48034d
86bc17f3-5b83-4538-a69e-fad373b9ef58
Posted on May 11, 2022

Perfect little kit if you want to try out the brand. I really liked the hydration cream so much that I bought a full size. The balm cleanser might be more useful for people who wear makeup.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

geat kit! I love the size of the cleansing oil, it's good for many uses. I also liked the face cream, it has a really nice smell, it moisturizes the skin and it prepares the skin for makeup

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I think the toner and the cleanser ok. Good. Nothing special. The balm is amazing for removing makeup and the moisturizing is the surprise. It is incredible.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Cutest packaging, used it as a gift for my niece who has sensitive skin and needs something moisturizing and gentle for her skin. her age is 16 and Clean it Zero has always been quality goods! Im sure her skin composition will benefit from this product!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This kit was great getting me started with my skin step routine the whole in the tube of the face wash was quite tiny and it was difficult to squeeze out of without applying a lot of force, all in all the products worked as They should have

Posted on May 5, 2022

Good and quality product. Sizes are normal not small. The package is Perfect for travel.

2355a691-b554-4968-a2b5-dda1468159db