Page 1 - Reviews - Atopalm, MLE Lotion, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Pleasantly surprised. Was looking for a basic, non fragranced facial moisturizer and bought this after reading the reviews. This is a solid performer. Does not irritate my sensitive skin, leaves it feeling well moisturized but not greasy, and it has a good ingredient list. Can see this working very well for ezcema-type skins.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Hello gals? This is one of the best body lotion, why? Because it contains MLE technology which helps improve your skin barrier. But the price is on the expensive side, but who cares? I swear by this product during the winter. You can use it on your face, but it is a little too thick.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I have dry skin and decided to try a MLE cream for the body,I love it! I have "chicken skin" and often get shaving rashes on my legs, and this helped me very much. The downside is the bottle is small, I wish they made a 500ml bottle, so I wouldn't have to use so much plastic. Another thing is that once the bottle is almost empty, the dispenser doesn't work. But I twist the dispenser a few times and then some of the cream comes out. In my opinion the product works, my skin feels moisturized and I really don't want to switch back to anything, because MLEs for me really help the skin. But the bottle is bad.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Rich but light weight lotion that absorbs well and doesn't sit heavy. No scent. It does a great job making my dry and sensitive skin feel calm and moisturized. I would certainly repurchase it, especially for winter.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I use this as a must for skin care and as we age it is needed even more to take care of ourselves good texture not too sticky but be advised it has some off putting smell I just don't care about the smell though

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I really love this lotion because it is light, almost unscented and makes my hands and body feel very hydrated. It ab sorbs immediately without leaving any greasy feel.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Keep repurchasing this wonderful moisturizer. I live in a very humid climate, so I really enjoy how quickly it absorbs and doesn’t leave any film

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

I liked the consistency of the moisturizing effect. didn't like it:the tip of the dispenser gives out a dried portion of the product every time - it quickly gets wet. this is not a good fall.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

Love the pump that comes with this product. The texture of the lotion is smooth and not too thick. There is no fragrance, which makes it good for sensitive skin.

J S
Posted on Nov 18, 2020

most moisturizers just sit on the skin, making it look like it's moisturized until it's washed away, but lamellar formula mimics the skin barrier, by using alternating layers that imitate the skin’s lipid layer. the skin recognizes it, and it replaces the lost lipids in the barrier. so the skin is actually moisturized in a long term. it goes on nicely, absorbs quickly, has no fragrance and makes the skin very soft.