Page 1 - Reviews - Animal Essentials, Seaweed Calcium, For Dogs + Cats, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Item came in great condition and so far, it’s working good for my furbaby! We give her homemade dog food, so adding calcium was necessary. And this one seems to do well for her. I’d definitely recommend this brand & product! It seems reliable, considering that a vlogger also uses this for their dog’s food and so far everything seems to be fine.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Your dog needs vitamins and organic compounds for balanced nutrition and normal growth. Calcium is an important part of your dog’s diet and contributes to their growth, healthy bone and teeth maintenance, proper muscle building and function, a strong heart, and healthy nervous system. Dogs (like other animals and people) cannot produce vitamins and minerals naturally, so they have to consume foods that provide them. I feed my dog home cooked meals and this is her main source of calcium.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

We make out own dog food at home and mix this in to every batch. Been doing it for almost two years now, our pups are healthier than ever. This is just one ingredient, but they've never had any reaction and are doing great after using several canisters of this so consistent quality and recommended!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

It smells bad but I guess it is supposed to be? It has a lot of ash in it. My Pomeranians ears are dropping down and I do see them coming up one they started taking this. They don’t really like it but I just sprinkle a very tiny bit each time.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I use it in my homemade dog food. It contains some micronutrients other than calcium , so I need less of other supplements. I will continue to use.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

ive been feeding this to my cats. works well for them, save time from grinding bones

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Really good quality Calcium supplement. Easy on the stomach. Reseal packaging makes it easy to keep it fresh. It has a hint of seaweed smell.

Posted on Oct 19, 2020

I use this product in the food of my cat as a recommendation of the veterinarian. My cat is on a raw diet, it's been two weeks and everything is going well. I use the amount of a very small spoon tip in every meal she has, taking into account the instructions of the product. It is important to start with a few amounts and see what is the body reactions of our pets, but never use a higher amount.

Posted on Feb 2, 2021

I mix this in to my dogs home cooked meals. Dissolves nicely with his food. He's quite picky with some flavours, and he doesn't even notice. I have to say, a little irritated that another one of these powder formulas don't come with a small scoop, would be nice to have one included.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The dog ate happily. I recommend. Thanks in advance for 👍!