Page 1 - Reviews - Amish Origins, Deep Penetrating, Pain Relief Spray, 3.5 fl oz (99.22 g) - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I got this for Restless Legs and it does work amazingly well for that, but I’m also impressed with how well it works for muscle pain and cramps as well. I let a friend use it for her back pain and it helped so much she ordered some the next day. I highly recommend this!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Wow amazing product, will buy this package again😍 it helps the skin to build again and you will feel relax and use it in the daily routine , it will refresh your skin and the quality and size are good for personal care

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

My partner suffers severe muscle pain after unfortunate side effect from covid vaccine. This spray really helps him and gives him some relief. Great price also .

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I’ve only used this Amish Origins Pain Relief Spray a few times, but helped to get rid of the pain in my elbow tremendously! I had that pain for nearly a year, but now it’s gone. I’m sold!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I got this for the arthritis in my hands and it really helps. It has a nice scent and comes in a great value size. Very happy with my purchase.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Ive tried so many products here and this is the best, best, best. I spray it on at night before bed and can easily relax. Also good on backaches

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Helps me when I am sour. Easy to use. Love the scent. Highly recommended

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is best cream for pain relief, its effective for mt pain, I use it frequently, the value , feel, is exceptional, great buy

rosanjin
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It does the work for pain that is NOT deep. But I guess that was to be expected. The concept of deep penetrating pain relief is difficult to achieve if one cannot actually get the actives that deep. Works for surface pain.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I have restless legs syndrome and a friend recommended this product and it works! I love the fragrance ..