Page 1 - Reviews - Amazing Nutrition, Quercetin, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My family has been taking this supplements along with Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc to stay healthy during this crazy time. Since we don’t believe in vaccines, taking necessary vitamins are important to boost up the immune system.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Quercetin is a flavonoid that is important to consume. It's an antioxidant that's good for blood vessels, immunity and inflammation among others. It's found in many foods such as onions, apple skins. If I feel I'm not consuming enough, I'll buy the supplement. This product has 500mg which I take twice a day. 120 caps will last me 2 months. The negative is it doesn't come cheap, so I felt this brand was a good value.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I started taking this to help with my inflammation and pain associated with Fibromyalgia and Hashimoto's, which it really did help. What really convinced me that it would help is when I was diagnosed with Covid and one of the very first things my Doctor told me to take was Quercetin. He was very pleased when he learned that I was already taking it.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I view Amazing Formulas Quercitin supplements to be of exceptional quality and competitively price. This is my 4th purchase , first introduced by a friend who has research the product before buying. AF's quercitin is an item on my essential supplements list.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I bought this because Zinc with Quercetin was in short supply. I found this to be a good work around while wanting to supplement during this flu season. I just take my zinc and quercetin separately and I’m good to go.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Someone referred me to this supplement and the benefits of taking it. I am really happy with this supplement's quality and recommend it highly.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Quercetin is just a supplement essential if you ask me! It helps to boost your immune system to kick the cold/flu, but also helps with any histamine reactions. Love this product!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I’ve ordered this Quercetin from iHerb three times now, it’s definitely my go to. Easy to swallow capsules with no aftertaste, keeping my immune system strong!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is my 3rd bottle. I don't specifically feel a difference when taking but, I use them for immune purposes for myself & son. This brand just feels right for us. :)

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.