Page 1 - Reviews - ALLMAX Nutrition, AMINOCORE BCAA, Pineapple Mango, 0.69 lbs (315 g) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

The quality of this brand is high. No after taste and this size lasts me for couple of months. Pineapple mango tastes very good, no artificial taste at all. It is my second time ordering this and I am pretty happy with this. I am using BCAA during workout, when the water intake is crucial.

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

How did i survive without this for so long? I wonder! The taste is absolutely delicious and natural (no fake taste), perfect combination of pineapple and mango bursting while you drink it and not too sweet... I LOVE IT!!! I love all of ALL MAX products and thsi one did not disappoint. I highly recommand it. I drink it during my workouts and after my cardio training.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Great taste, the packaging size is cute and small. The ingredients of the product is easy on the stomach and don't give me trouble. I tried many BCAA's, and this one was the most beneficial for me. It made both my recovery and endurance high.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

It mixes well and pineapple mango flavor is my favorite. This thing works. Every time I use it during my workout I get a nice pump and don't feel sore afterwards at all. I recover faster, push for longer.it has an awesome recovery effect. I will definitely reorder it again.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Love the pineapple mango flavor. Wish they still made the key lime cherry but hey. Amazing aminos for the money.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

ALLMAX Nutrition,AMINOCORE BCAA, Pineapple Mango, 0.69 lbs (315 g) TASTE WONDERUFL

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

the taste is very refreshing. great product as per my husband's opinion, since he is the 1 using it at the gym 😊

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I'm really happy with the results of this product and I am happy to recommend to anyone interested.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Refresh and hydrate the body helps during the exercise and muscle recovery

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

Thank you for your great products, nice taste and helpful to last long for my workouts. I will love to more purchase for the further thanks.