Page 1 - Reviews - Advance Physician Formulas, L-Theanine, 200 mg, 60 Vegetable Capsules - iHerb
CZ
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I highly recommend this L- theanine. It works really well if feeling anxious to feel more calm & alert. I will take one when needed during the day & I take one with Magnesium L-Threonate if I feel I need help to go to sleep or if I wake during the night. An absolute game changer for me. I like that it has no additives.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

L-theanine calms me down in a very subtle, gentle way, when I feel stressed or worried. It´s really good to take about an hour before bed, I take 2 together for that purpose, and it helps a lot to unwind and relax. Absolutely no bad side effects. This brand has no additives at all which is very important to me.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

L-theanine has been amazing,. It is helping my anxiety. I have Been using it for a month and keeps me calmer, working with Covid in a medical situation. I recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Ever since I discovered how calming this supplement can be and thus helps my mood I can't be without this supplement on hand. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I found this to be useful to feeling a bit more calm. Also good to balance out the potentially anxiety causing side effect of caffeine.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

if I wanna be focus i take with coffee, if I wanna relax and get some sleep I take before bed without coffee, very good

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

When I’m stressed out or nervous about something I like to take theanine. I take it in a empty stomach and feel much better and relaxed.

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I don't think there is anything wrong with the product but it didn't suit me. When I take it I get vivid and unpleasant dreams.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Always good supplement to decrease stress and just calm down.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I did not notice change of energy level, but I noticed it became easier to concentrate