Page 1 - Reviews - Active Wow, 24K White, All Natural Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder, Activated Coconut, 20 g - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I use a couple of days per week with a sonicare. I thought it might be too abrasive but after a year no sensitivity issues and whiter teeth.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Really enjoying this product and have noticed a brighter and whiter smile after just one use. My girlfriend is really impressed with my new smile thanks !!!

Posted on Jan 21, 2021

I just started using it 2 days ago. So far not yet see any result yet, it might use a long time to see the result.

3430141d-6ad9-4ffb-89c6-0a4d4f8b23e7
7cd7c2d7-fe1b-49ca-83b2-40bb752c706e
ee8945d7-396b-4b87-97a5-eb1424bf3315
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

It was a present for my mother, she can’t tell if her teeth have gotten whiter or not but she’ll keep using it. She needs to rinse her mouth many times.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Best Charcoal product I've used! The quality is very good

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It's very nice, but the powder is too fine and you need to be very careful. The usability was good.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

Because of the gaps between my teeth, the product got stuck between them and I needed to floss it out. A bit annoying but The product did whiten my teeth though.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Very good quality , size , package , benefit and use like

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

My teeth were brightened within 10 days.

Posted on May 27, 2021

Can’t say I noticed any significant difference using this product, but it gets everywhere! And can temporarily stain porcelain (it comes off but it’s more like the powder gets stuck and discoloration white porcelain for a bit). You’ll have to wipe down everything really well after using this. Oh, and it also gets stuck in your teeth so I found I needed to brush with just water for a while after using this to loosen it all up.