Page 1 - Reviews - 9Wishes, Ampule Serum, Vitamin, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on Nov 2, 2020

This is the second time I ordered this serum. It is really hydrating and I use it in my day time routine. It absorbs really nice to the skin and makes my skin glow. I have combination and little bit reactive skin, but this serum doesn't irritate my skin.

Posted on May 2, 2021

This is great product to hidrate skin. My skin felt realy dry after geting birth to my baby girl. This saved my skin. I used it after toner and before cream in my nightume routine. After few days I could see difference. My skin felt hidrated,glowing and plump. I already used up this ampule and will repurchase. And the price is affordable.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

Skin type: oily/combination Used for one month PROS >High quality ingredients like: Apple fruit water (Hydrating/moisture), Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract (skin softening and antimicrobial), Sodium Hyaluronate (attracts moisture to skin/plumps skin), glycerin (emollient), honey extract (soothes skin/antibacterial) >Absorbs well >No overpowering scent CONS >I didn't get that "glowwy" look from this but this is an excellent lightweight serum for hydrating skin

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

invisible for daytime akeup.. i cannot tell how effective this is because im over 40s, maybe too old my skin

Posted on May 27, 2022

I use and quality and scent age size packages benefit color concern textue perfect coverage composition texture peeeerfect i orderd many

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Light serum and makes my skin more moisturize. Not harsh on my skin.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Nice serum. Texture was a little tacky but absorbed well. Great value for the price in my opinion.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

I bought this serum to replace the one that I was using previously from the same brand 9Wishes Calm serum, which is now discontinued. So far I have been using it only for two days, but I like it, it is a good replacement for the previous one.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

I don't like applying pure niacinamide from a certain ordinary retailer known for their use of glass bottles and pipettes, since it stings and burns my skin, and generally prefer multifunctional products. The Mega Vitamin serum contains a myriad of ingredients including sodium hyaluronate, also known as hyaluronic acid and ascorbic acid, a.k.a Vitamin C. This single serum from 9 Wishes frees up three glass vials worth of vanity space, and time I would have spent tapping products into my skin and waiting for said solutions to absorb. I don't notice a visible difference in my skin between utilising the Mega Vitamin Ampule Serum, versus pure HA, niacinamide and vitamin C, so I'm sticking with this.

Posted on May 8, 2021

I tried this at the age of 25, it was good! My skin didn’t break out from using it, also lasted for a long time.