Page 1 - Reviews - 9Wishes, Ampule Serum, Hydra, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml) - iHerb
CZ

Posted on May 11, 2022

Amazing product! The serum is light, but I feel a pleasant syrupy texture. The serum melts into my skin and leads it to become softer. I store it in the fridge to not only retain its quality but also to feel the comfortable cold touch while applying it on my face. The product is enriched with coconut water and eight other hyaluronans. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It basically have no scent, first time using this new product, the absorption is almost immediate, no sticky feeling afterwards, no irritation upon first usage although i have sensitive skin, with glass bottle the appearance looks very classy.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

wow, this serum is amazing! beautiful scent, beautiful package, and the quality are amazing! I love how the size is big and nice. and how benefited it really is. I love how it's nice for all age groups I like how useful it is.

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

This is a nice hydrating serum for dehydrated o=and/or dry skin. The texture is light but i packs a punch! The only downside is that the bottle is very small.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I love ittt, it hydrates my face in a great way. I used to get it from another shop with higher price but iHerb price is better for me tbh

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

This serum is very light and I think it's more suitable for summer time. The skin absorbs it very fast and it's not sticky. I use it in my day time routine, and after this serum I use SPF, there is no peeling, they go very well together. I have combination skin, cheeks are dry and my T-zone is a bit oily, but this serum works just fine all over my face. It gives glow and healthy look. There is no smell. I will buy it again!

Posted on May 3, 2022

Nice scent i use it with my cc cream from it cosmetics Sephora instead of using primer, good quality, very tiny size, nice packaging and good pump, I didn’t notice any benefits except it’s soothe and moisture and that gives me a very fine texture for my foundation it didn’t irritate my sensitive skin.

Posted on Dec 16, 2020

I bought this one to give my skin extra hydration during winter. It’s easy to apply. I use it in the evening, with a moisturizer on top of it, to seal it in. Been using it for a few weeks now and skin feels nourished even when I wake up in the morning after a long night’s sleep. Will most probably buy it again!

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

This is my second purchase. This serum is very hydrating and great for sensitive skin. It has no perfume, and it leaves a slightly glowing effect on your skin. I love to layer it after the toner/essence and then apply the Cosrx hydrating cream on top. It is not expensive and it is really effective.

Posted on Jul 6, 2020

I’ve only been using it for a week or two as a replacement for a different hyaluronic acid serum because I was intrigued by use of coconut water in this product. So far, it’s been keeping my skin hydrated without feeling too thick or sticky on the face and works well in combination with other products in my routine. We’ll see how it compares to my previous serum over time but I have no complaints thus far!